Cantare/Sala Voce Assistant Director
Be part of the Centennial Children's Choir dynamic staff, working with talented and motivated singers in grades 6-8 to put on high quality performances in outstanding venues. You will be supported by excellent accompanists and be mentored by our Artistic Director.
1. Assist the Artistic Director with Cantare and Sala Voce joint rehearsals
2. Lead individual rehearsals (Mondays, 6:30 – 8:15 P.M.) from August - May and 4 performances for Cantare
3. Select individual repertoire for Cantare with approval of the Artistic Director.
4. Help maintain CCC's artistic standards
5. Maintain a positive atmosphere and good discipline in rehearsals
6. Assist in direction of Graduate Assistants
7. Maintain effective communication with parents and singers via email and the web assignment page.
- Compensation $3400/year paid over 10 months, August - May
- Starting August 2018
- Fall workshop Aug 17-18 with Monday evening rehearsals beginning Aug 27
How to Apply
- Send a letter of intent and resume as email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 15, 2018